Pelvic Floor Bootcamp
What do YOU,
a pregnant woman,
an online business owner who is sitting in front of her computer 8 hours a day,
someone who suffers from back pain or incontinence and a surfer,
have in common?
You all have to work on pelvic floor muscles.
Have no idea what they are?
Googled the hell out of pelvic floor muscles?
Still no improvement to your pelvic floor?
You are in the right place.
- If you are sick and tired from back pain
- If you are afraid of sneezing because you suffer from incontinence
- If you’re a pre or postnatal lady and wish to improve your pelvic floor muscles
- If you want to lift your baby or sit straight up for as long as you wish without discomfort in your lower back AND
- If you DO NOT want to wee yourself when you get older
Then you can dramatically improve your situation and
achieve what you want in just 3 weeks.
- You will be able to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
even if you tried all kind of exercises and “equipment” and didn’t get any results
- You will be able to sit or stand straight up for as long as you wish
- You will release pressure from your lower back (hence lower back pain)
- You will improve your love life (ladies, that’s for you)
- You will improve your situation if you are suffering from prolapse stage 1 or 2 or incontinence.
Yes, it is all possible!
And yes, the answer is in your pelvic floor.
That’s why I created
Pelvic Floor Bootcamp
3 week program
that will strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
and gives you exactly what you want.
I’m Olya Kornienko, the founder of PilatesOnlineAcademy.com and a certified Pilates instructor.
I’ve been teaching since 2009.
I’ve taught men and women different ages and different professions, I have taught one on one classes, studio, gym and corporate classes.
And I always talk about pelvic floor muscles.
I am so passionate when it comes to teaching about pelvic floor muscles because this muscles are VITAL.
I decided to create this program because I meet way too many people (in my classes and online) who are frustrated with their situation and that they can’t find the solution to their problems.
The thing is, I was frustrated too.
I felt that something was missing, no matter how much I’d been exercising and no matter what I tried. I was getting strong but my posture was shit. In fact, I got my back fixed by a chiropractor because nobody is teaching about pelvic floor muscles at school.
I’ve been exercising on a regular basis since I was 19, I’ve been doing Pilates since 2003 and nobody, NOBODY, told me about pelvic floor muscles.
And trust me, I’ve done plenty of video trainings and classes at the gym.
Then finally in 2009 when I did my Pilates instructor certificate I found what I’d been looking for: I learned about pelvic floor muscles and the T-zone.
And it changed my life. It took 3 weeks to strengthen my pelvic floor muscles and feel the difference. There was no way back.
I want the same for you.
To celebrate a 1-year anniversary of the Pelvic Floor Bootcamp I invite you to join for just $47 instead of usual $97. You will also get a Pelvic Floor Bootcamp in 60 minutes masterclass as a bonus.
During 3 weeks of Pelvic Floor Bootcamp
- You will get a new workout every week. We will go from simple exercises to more advanced movements once you’re ready (and you will be ready!).
- You will learn about T-zone and what is important to make your situation a winning situation.
- You will get bonus exercises to improve your posture and bonus videos on the main problems that are caused by weak pelvic floor.
- You will get a checklist for each week to keep you on track.
This program is not for everyone.
- It is not for you, if you are not ready to put 5-10 minutes every day to improve your pelvic floor muscles and your life.
- It is not for you if your prolapse is worse than stage 1 or 2
- It is not for you if you have chronic back pain caused by a serious illness
This program is a no excuse program.
You can do all exercises on a carpeted floor or even your bed (unless they are standing exercises). NO special active wear and no shoes are required.
You can even perform these exercises without a mat.
You got here at the right time.
Only between 27-29 November 2017 the price is $47USD (regular price: $97USD)
To celebrate a 1 year anniversary of the Pelvic Floor Bootcamp, it's now available in a bundle with the master class "Bootcamp in 60 minutes" for just $47USD (regular price is $97).
During "Bootcamp in 60 minutes" you will learn all the what and whys behind the movements that are included in the Pelvic Floor Bootcamp. You will be able to achieve better results sooner when you have the knowledge I share with you during the master class.
Get Pelvic Floor Bootcamp for only $47USD today (instead regular $97USD) and receive "Bootcamp in 90 minutes" master class as a bonus. Only between 27-29 November 2017.
What will you get when you enrol?
- Instant access to the program that is hosted on the platform called Teachable.
- Welcome email with all the details on how to access the program
- Welcome module where you can find videos about T-zone, Pilates basic knowledge and how to’s and 5-Day Pelvic Floor challenge in case you haven’t done it or would like to do it again.
- Explainer videos, workout and a checklist for each of the 3 weeks.
- Bonus workout with more advanced movements to work towards to after you complete the Bootcamp.
I just wanted to tell you how much I love and appreciate your online videos. I sprained my ankle two months ago and was worried my 49-year-old body would turn to mush because I couldn’t exercise. I found your online videos and have been doing them five days a week, and I cannot tell you the difference they have made.Thank you! I think your instructions are excellent - I love the way you keep reminding us to hold our T-zone in, and that you tell us the proper breathing techniques - and you are truly an inspiration.I just signed up at your website and hope to keep going until I have a rocking body for my 50th birthday this year!
Roxanne, NJ, USA
- Pelvic floor and T-zone
- What, Why and How
- Pelvic floor muscles: more details and working with percentages
- Invisible Workout
- Do 5 minute work?
- Differences between pelvic floor for men and women
- 5-Day Pelvic Floor Challenge
- Welcome to week 2: plan for this week
- Checklist for week 2
- Incontinence and prolapse
- Pelvic floor muscles: during and after pregnancy
- Posture & back pain
- Workout for week 2
- Bonus: recommended books to read
- Welcome to week 1: plan for this week
- Checklist for week 1
- Stars for T-zone
- Workout for week 1
- Bonus: 4 poses to relax and flex your pelvic floor
- Welcome to week 3: plan for this week
- Checklist for week 3
- Workout for week 3
- What's next
- Bonus: Getting more advanced (workout)
Pelvic Floor Bootcamp is a self-study online program.
The workouts are designed for you to do them at home.
You don't need any special active wear, you don't need shoes nor even mat.
Are you ready to take control of your situation and your body?
It is only 5 -10 minutes of your day and you will feel a dramatic difference in just 3 weeks.
Hi beautiful Olya! Thank you for your emails and videos and guidance. You have helped me so much.I have been doing similar moves to your 5-minute miracle workout, which you taught me months ago and have felt stronger and better than ever.I’m on my feet all day non stop running a busy coffee shop with 2 boys and a husband - to look after once I get home.. So by the time they’re all in bed and I get 15 minutes to myself - your videos are like going to paradise before my day ends.The T-zone is the secret to it all. You’re so wonderful for zoning in on all the special moves and posting videos. You’re very special.Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Truly.
Stay healthy and happy.
Best wishes and regards
Penni, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Pelvic Floor Bootcamp is hosted on the course hosting site called Teachable.
You will create a login and a password to access Teachable before you make a purchase. Link to the course will be emailed to you.
Even though majority of my clients are women, this program is also suitable for men. There is no difference between men and women when it comes to strengthening pelvic floor muscles.
This course is not designed for people with serious back injuries.
I cannot guarantee that it will help you nor that it is safe for you.
Everyone who purchases this course must have a doctor’s clearance before starting to exercise
Absolutely. One condition of the purchase is that by buying this course you confirm that you do have a doctor’s clearance. You also release me and my company from any liability.
Of course every situation is different. Your pelvic floor can be in a better or worse state. But what I do know and many of my students have confirmed is that after 3 weeks of daily exercises you will feel the difference. The only condition is that you know how to activate your pelvic floor muscles (and I teach this in Welcome module) and you engage them while doing exercises.
Each workout is around 10-12 minutes. You will get one workout per week. You will repeat it every day that week. Even if you can’t do the full 12 minutes, do 5. I also included lessons on the mindset so you can truly experience the difference and effect from the 5 minute workout.
If you realise within 7 days that this program is not what you were after, send me an email with a subject line “Refund request” and I will refund your money.
You will get my email address once you purchase the program.
I believe that one week is more than enough to understand if this program is for you or not.
If you continue exercising it is impossible for you to not feel the difference in your pelvic floor.